OPPO Company, one of the leading makers of smartphones in the country always surprise us with their products innovation. How OPPO is known for its high resolution cameras, and with its highest sales product F1 series, a camera center device fits for selfie enthusiast.
Now, OPPO A37 will be companies entry level segment device which means it could compete higher performing smartphones right now with its lesser price. OPPO will market A37 at retail priced below 10k PHP, to be exact would be PHP 8,990.
OPPO A37 will have the same metalic design as their older cousins the F1 series. It has the usual standard display, 5-inch HD IPS display panel. It also has Gorilla Glass 4, and a curved 2.5 glass on top.
A37 will mount Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset, quad-core CPU. Andreno 306 GPU along side 2GB of RAM. Storage capacity of 16GB in size, and can be expanded up to 128GB using micro SD card. It could power-up to 2,630maH of battery life.
Though OPPO A37 will become budget choice they've never lessen its camera performance. 8MP of primary shooter and 5MP to front-facing camera still good for selfies.
- Android Lollipop 5.1 with ColorOS 3.0
- 1.2GHz 64 bit quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, Andreno 306 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset
- 5-inch IPS captive HD (1280x720) display, Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable 128GB with SD card
- Dimensions: 143.1mm x 71mm x7.68mm
- 8MP f/2.2 auto focus main camera with flash
- 5MP f/2.4 secondary camera
- Battery lithium-ion, 2,630maH
- Weight: 136 Grams
- Color: Gold, Rose Gold
- Price: Php 8,990